Saturday 24 November 2012

Kerry....

I stumbled upon a blog tonight - I was reading some archived posts and adding the blog to my reading list when I realised something terrible had happened to the blogger.  On reading further into it I saw her husband was posting on her behalf while she recovers in hospital.  His most recent post was heartbreaking with photos of his wife before she suffered a brain haemorrhage with "I can't help falling in love with you" by Elvis playing along.  It made me cry it was beautiful.

Liska organised this blog hop to show Kerry how much we are all hoping she gets better soon and thinking about her family.  I don't know Kerry and had never heard of her until tonight but I can't stop thinking about her and her family now.  I wish you all the very best for the future Kerry and everyone who knows her.

(the blog hop does not work on this post so please go to Liska's page to see the complete blog hop list)

Please get better soon

xxx


Update 24/12/12 Tragically I am updating this after learning today that multiple mummy Kerry died on the 14th December.  Such terrible awful news my heart breaks for her family.  xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for adding your love and thoughts to the collective pot.

    Liska xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!