Friday 15 March 2013

the eve appeal ♥

We had a vintage tea party at work this week to raise money and awareness for the eve appeal - a gynaecology cancer research fund.  The staff, volunteers and patients at work donated cakes, scones, biscuits and loaves and we all enjoyed a tea party using vintage tea sets and cake stands,

      Chocolate loveheart themed cupcakes and cakes I made for the tea party with white chocolate icing.  There were also vanilla cupcakes in the same theme with love hearts for the eve appeal symbol

 Hearts cake, cupcake and biscuit

 Tea set


 Cake stand full of homemade treats



 Tea cups

 Stacks of loveheart biscuits waiting to be loved

  Another cake stand full of goodies

We all had a great time raising money for this fantastic cause.  Donations were taken for the tea party and we had a raffle and bags of tablet for sale.  Raising money while having fun.  And a tea party is right up my street I love cake stands and tea cups.  I am a granny in disguise with my china teacup :) 

Why not get involved and host your own vintage tea party?

Check out my mini tea for two party here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!