Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Just a quick little post to say Merry Christmas everyone.  I will show you a couple of the cakes we made for orders today.  Nice and Christmassy!

Chocolate orange holly on logs


                          Fruit cake with a snowman and penguin scene

                          Chocolate orange, chocolate mint and vanilla Christmas cupcakes
                                  Snowy

                                  Penguin


                            Skating penguin

                             Mini chocolate orange cupcakes

                            Christmas box of 4 with some pretty ribbon

 Another snowman and penguin scene...thats the theme this year :) Santa made his appearance last year.

               Pretty red velvet cakes before decorating

                    A lovely big box of Christmas cakes (toffee, lemon, baileys, strawberry and white chocolate and red velvet)

                       All wrapped up ready to go
                      Sparkly Christmas box

I have barely left my kitchen the last few days.  Tonight I have been making some puddings for tomorrow.  Santa is away to have his cuppy and cake - or coke and mars bar that has been left out - so traditional this year!!  Haha Finlay thought Santa would like a change.  Rudolph has an apple - I forgot to buy carrots but Finlay thought he would like a change as well this year :)   Enjoy yourselves tomorrow I will update you on all the puddings me and my sister have created for tomorrow - you can't have too much variety!.  One of mine was a failure unfortunately so now I have a tub of caramel sauce with no home...oh dear Santa LOVES caramel sauce straight from the pot!!

Merry Christmas!!!

eee

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pastries!They look delicious too!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne - and there wasn't even a spare one for me this time! x

      Delete
  2. I love all of your wonderful baked items...you really have a flair for the art of pastry decorating!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!