Friday 1 November 2019

Autumn 1st Birthday








A very quick year!



Autumn is my favourite time of year and even more so now I have our little baby girl's birthday to celebrate.

These were a bargain Amazon buy and although they took weeks to arrive they were here just in time - there were tons in the packet for mega cheap and they are great quality thin fabric.   I attached them to invisible thread and they looked so good floating down from a branch.

I have always wanted a white pumpkin and this year is the first time we have gone pumpkin picking.  I cut out the letters using the Cricut and some glitter jotter cover paper I found in Tesco.  Also a bargain!  What happened to using wallpaper to cover a jotter?!  I also cut out the letters for my backdrop from this glitter paper and a roll of pink.

Great advice!

Pinks and golds for my baby's 1st birthday 😭
We had so much fun collecting conkers and acorns in the run up to the party
Pumpkin empire biscuits - dairy free.  Ivy has cows milk protein allergy and I feed her so have been dairy-free for 9 months.  Like Sturrock's third birthday party if I am baking it I am eating it so have been doing lots of dairy-free baking the past few months!

I think I have a pumpkin obsession - the big bronze one and small gold are from  TK Maxx, the pink fabric ones are from Shop Willy Nilly as well as the other fabric ones dotted about the table.  The silver, gold and bronze light up pumpkins are from Lights 4 Fun - these are so cute lit up at night.  I love decorating for Christmas so this will take me through to my tree going up 😜

Dairy free chocolate brownies and raspberry ruffle brownies (with egg)
Autumn first birthday cake - also dairy free but containing egg
I saw this pasta in TK Maxx and thought it would go great with the party theme - pumpkin shaped Autumnal colours
Stovies is a great crowd pleaser at this time of year
The spreads
Charcuterie board - mostly dairy free
Tango fruit twist - I love how this drinks dispenser fits lots of themes - it looks pretty pumpkin shaped for this party but beehive shaped at the farm party.





It is incredible that we are celebrating her 1st birthday already - she still seems so new to me!

 I loved this party theme - so pretty and easy to put together.  I was also able to re-use lots of it a couple of weeks later for Halloween.

                 Happy birthday beautiful girl!

++++++++++++++++Check out Sturrock's first birthday here +++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!