Wednesday 16 May 2018

Birthday Cakes Round Up

 I have had lots of parties over the past few years so thought I would do a round up post on all the birthday cakes I have made for my kids.  I am missing a few years for Finlay before Google photos!  Also the cakes were really dire hahaha.   There are links to the blog post party under the photos if there is one.





















Finlay's 14th Birthday - Xbox controller buttons (was warned not to go overboard on theme!)

13th birthday staying at my Mum's between houses and her oven broke so a bit of a miracle this cake!  His favourite You Tube channel at the time was Faze





Finlay's 12th birthday - his favourite You Tubers (Jelly, Slogoman, Dan TDM, Kwebbelkop, Jack Septiceye) - I had just given birth to his baby brother 2 days before this so pretty impressive there was even a cake at all :)




     Finlay's 11th cake - sweet shop theme



Nerf party for 10th birthday




































Superhero party for his 9th!

Superman
Captain America

Spiderman

Green Lantern

Batman

Spidey
Finlay's 8th birthday was Mario theme - had so much fun with this cake I loved playing Mario Kart with him we had the best fun.




















Eliza shares her birthday with my friend's little boy Owen




Her theme was ladybirds but her party was the day after her birthday so she had two cakes - a little mini one for Granny and Grandad coming round - Usborne find the ducks was her favourite!

Overboard with the cakes but I like a selection of sponge and chocolate!







Muddy Puddles 3rd birthday Peppa Pig cake














































Under the sea for 4th birthday












Mr Men and Little Miss 5th birthday party

Woodland theme for Eliza's 6th birthday



Julia Donaldson's The Princess and the Wizard book theme for my own Princess Eliza's 7th birthday




















Aeroplanes for Sturrock's 1st birthday














Vehicles for Sturrock's 2nd birthday 

What will I pick next?  Eliza's birthday in summer will need to get a theme picked out soon.  Hope you enjoyed the cakes re-cap and it hasn't made you crave cake like it has for me

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!